Priceless artworks in Christianity's most iconic shrine
Description: With fast-track access to St. Peter's Basilica, you can cruise past the masses in the notoriously long queues and get right to the heart of one of the most revered shrines in Christianity. See Michelangelo's Pietà, Bernini's Baldacchino, and more priceless works. Your audio guide will tell you all about the history of the area, the modern-day Vatican, and the architecture of this epic church as you wander through it, with your jaw hanging open.
Meet an official representative of the St. Peter's Basilica on St. Peter’s Square and head with them to a dedicated fast-track entrance line. This sweet little bonus will save you up to two hours of waiting in a line for one of Rome's most significant sites.
The Renaissance-style St. Peter's Basilica is one of the largest churches in the world. Over its 120-year-long construction many top architects (including Michelangelo and Raphael) added personal flourishes. Michelangelo, for instance, added the dome - to this day the biggest in the world!
Highlights of a visit here include Bernini's Baldacchino (the centerpiece of the church), Michelangelo's Pietà (the only artwork he ever signed), and the aforementioned dome. And of course: seeing St. Peter's Square and the city of Rome from the front steps is a view you'll never forget.
Address: St. Peter's Basilica - Piazza San Pietro, 00120, Rome
Opening Hours: Monday/Sunday 07:00 - 18:00
- Go to the meeting point, as pictured on the ticket
- Show your smartphone ticket to the representative
- If you book the 9:00 morning timeslot, you can go to the meeting point any time between 9:00 and 13:00. If you book the 13:00 afternoon timeslot, you can head to the meeting point any time between 13:00 and 17:00
- The meeting point is located – as you face the Basilica – on the right-hand side of the square, outside the colonnade, in front of the Vatican Post Office. The representatives will be waiting for you there, wearing blue vests with the Vox Mundi logo printed on them
- In case of emergency, please call +39 348 485 2868
Get dedicated entrance to St. Peter's Basilica and enjoy more time at the Pope's home church (it's one of the biggest churches in the world!)
The downloadable audio guide (available in 10 languages) will draw your attention to the most important aspects and explain the remarkable history of this building
The interior contains Michelangelo's Pietá, Bernini's Baldecchino, a collection of priceless mosaics, and more
- Skip The Line
- Instant ticket delivery
- Smartphone tickets accepted
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.
√ Fast-track through the security check
χ Access to the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel
χ St. Peter's Dome
χ Basilica entrance ticket (entrance to the church is free)
St. Peter's Basilica - Map