Vatican Museums Tickets
Michelangelo's frescoes in the Sistine Chapel are widely regarded as the finest artwork ever created. And that's not all; the Vatican Museums is full of artworks amassed by the popes over centuries; paintings, sculptures, tapestries, and more. With these skip the line tickets you'll head straight for the entrance. No waiting, just wall-to-wall artistic masterpieces (literally). The Vatican City may be a tiny country (44 hectares), but it punches well above its weight in all categories. Most of all: culture. There's so much art here that this institution is called the Vatican Museums, plural. These extraordinary attractions are located in the heart of Rome, near St. Peter’s Square.
- Address: Viale Vaticano, Vatican City, Italy
- Hours: Monday–Saturday 9am–6pm - last entrance 17:30
- Show your smartphone ticket to the security guards at the entrance, then scan your ticket at the box office CASSA ONLINE E GRUPPI after the security check
- Be on time, as Vatican personnel may not let in latecomers
- If a discounted ticket is presented without the required ID, the visitor will be asked to pay for a full price ticket in order to enter. The discounted ticket will not be refunded
- Skip the lengthy line and visit at our special timeslots of 08:00 or 15:30 for a much more peaceful experience. No one else has these timeslots!
- Explore Michelangelo’s famous frescoes in the Sistine Chapel - The Creation of Man on the ceiling, and The Last Judgement on the altar wall
- The Raphael Rooms, The Gallery of Maps, and Caravaggio's Deposition are some of the highlights that would be the centerpiece of almost any other museum in the world
- Skip The Line
- Instant ticket delivery
- Smartphone tickets accepted
- Sistine Chapel and Vatican Museum: Skip the line (timed-entry) ticket
- Unlimited time inside the Vatican Museums
- Skip-the-line service
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Vatican Museums Map